Welcome! Please start here to submit a letter of interest or proposal.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- After you submit, if you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
The Wallace Foundation is launching a five-year, $53 million initiative to help arts organizations of color leverage their experience and histories of community-orientation to increase their resilience, while sustaining their relevance. We are seeking expressions of interest from eligible organizations for the first of two cohorts.
Before submitting your expression of interest, please go to wallacefoundation.org/ArtsOpenCall to learn more about the initiative and read FAQs.
If your question is better served with a conversation, you may schedule a personalized 15-minute conversation with Wallace program staff at wallacefoundation.org/ArtsOpenCall. To be as available as possible to the field, please keep in mind that these calls are to answer questions that aren’t well suited for an email. They are not required nor will influence the likelihood of funding from Wallace.